ARE YOU A FIT FOR SWEAT SQUAD?
- You’ve reached your weight loss or health goals, and you need that extra push because your goals have evolved along with your fitness.
- You love the team experience, but you want more than just another group fitness class.
- You want structure and discipline, and need something that enhances your training program but still fits in your schedule and budget.
- You want some experience training others in a structured group workout, leading others in the pursuit of their fitness goals.
THE SWEAT SQUAD PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Weekly “roll call” 7am sat/ 7pm tues and thurs
- A “sweat squad” T shirt
- Custom dog tags
- Bi monthly physical fitness tests (PFTs)
- Online group support
Brad Crihfield is the owner of the Sweat Shop Gym, husband, father, and still finds the time to be one of the toughest trainers around.
HIS TRAINING STYLE
His training is focused on building athletes who are both mentally and physically tough. He incorporates not only his experience as a personal trainer, but his background in MMA and wrestling as well.
He couples his expertise in physical fitness training with his knowledge of performance nutrition to deliver a balanced, intense team-focused program for the Sweat Squad.